Dangerous

I never knew being a Witte could be dangerous!

A good friend came over and gave me a $5 coupon for Tangled.  She also told me to print another $5 coupon online.  When we got to Target to buy the movie they had $10 gift cards if you bought the 4 disc pack of Tangled - if you bought another Disney DVD.  Well we had a return because we bought Snow White a few weeks ago and it was broken inside. So we exchanged it and they counted it with our Tangled purchase so the $25 4 disc set was actually $5 SCORE!

We decided to scrap our regularly scheduled evening to watch Tangled because Scarlett never got to see it.  We only took the 2 older kids to the theater when it was out.  So I decided to come up with a new recipe for my famous Snow Ball cookies.  If you have had any of my cookies...Snow Balls are the most requested.  I was tinkering around and ended up making Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies. They were the perfect consistency. We liked them.  I made them while the kids were watching with Nathan in the Living Room. When Scarlett runs into the kitchen and grabs this...
"Frying Pans ... who knew right?" -Flynn Ryder

Yeah, she laughed and laughed and totally tried to whap Lucas on the bum with one. We ended up having to push pause and talk about how cast iron skillets are for the KITCHEN ONLY. Haha.

After a good laugh I run the newly invented cookies over to this coupon friend and what do you know...they are having Chocolate Chip Pancakes for dinner....I am such an idiot! 
It was a fun night full of laughter and stupidity.

On a plus - the house next door sold in 2 months! We met the new owners tonight and I have never seen eyes as big as theirs when they saw ALL of our kids.  Yea, get used to it neighbors you will be seeing those faces through the windows for the next few years. Haha 

4 comments:

  1. Will you vidoe tape scarlett when you take her picture and she says AWW when she looks and send it to me? I need it! oh and maybe a little twinkle twinkle wouldn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a similar talk, "We don't do what they do on tv."

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that picture!! Watch out Lucas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's funny that you say "all of our kids" when really, you just have four. Other people think that's so many! lol New neighbors that are great is awesome! We just got some across the street and love them. They have kids our kids' ages and are Christian and super nice.

    ReplyDelete