Spring Break Day4

Thursday was New

We went to a new Park with friends. (it was 34 degrees)
I too was wearing flip flops - Bridget is like me...no feeling in the toes. :)

We went to Toys R Us to pick out a Wii game that the whole family would like.

And then we went Bowling! The kids have never been and Nathan's work had a "party" for those on the Cesar's Palace Project...so Nathan bowled with his work buds for an hour and then we joined them.
Today was fun doing "new" things.  I tried to keep it as relaxed as possible and while we were walking to the car it started SNOWING.  I should have known since it was freezing this morning. Well, I was loading up everyone in the car and slipped in the parking lot and hurt my back so bad.  I could barely drive home.

When we got home I sat on the couch and could barely hold back tears. I took some motrin and still was in excruciating pain.  I ended up going to bed at 7pm and slept all night in pain.  I took a shower today and hope that helps but that is why I didn't blog last night because I could barely sit up.  If I don't feel better by 10 I am going to go to the doctor because I have never felt this bad in my back before! OUCH!

Besides the slip it was a fun day. The kids had a blast bowling and asked to go to Fat Cats again.  
They gave us 6 free games so I can imagine that we will in the future! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that stinks! Is it your tailbone? Yikes. Back injuries are no good, don't you know that? ;) That bowling alley is so cool! Where is it? We had a few snow days so they decided to add a day to the end of the year and shorten our spring break to a spring long weekend. Stupid snow. Hope you're ok. How's your baby's tongue? My friend's baby was tongue-tied and cried one day... then there was a POP, a little blood, more crying, but that was the end of that. Again, no fun.

    ReplyDelete