Scarlett's Party!

My 3rd kid (cause she's not my baby) turns 2 on Sunday!  So we had her little family party tonight. 
Scarlett was so happy to see everyone, and Juliet loved getting passed around. 

 Scarlett likes Sydney a lot right now...I think its because she is finally not the smallest!
 Happy Birthday Sweetie! She was saying it back to everyone, it was cute.
 Uncle Chris was wrangling and playing with the kids. They sure are going to miss him when he leaves on the 6th of April!
 My kids just love him!
 He loves the nieces and nephews too!
 Everyone got to play for a good while.
 Juliet was like this the whole time.  Mellow. She was awake and content most of the night. 
Then it was time for cake.
Scarlett LOVES Oreos. So I made a Cookies and Creme Cake with Cupcakes.
She was so excited!
 Time to blow out the candles.
 I am not a cake person but everyone liked it enough to only have 1 slice and 2 cupcakes left!
 Scarlett ate 2 cupcakes! She said Thank You to me and Nathan several times throughout the night. :)
 The cake had Oreos in it and on top!
 With a Homemade Buttercream frosting/Crumb Layer!
Then it was present time!
 She was so cute opening presents, saying thank you and then needing to inspect and examine every little thing about each present.  I love that about this age...every little piece is so exciting.

 I also love that the kids get excited for each other.  Like next week at Elijah's birthday party they will all be excited again.  We have some great kids between Veronica and I. :)
 Witte Uncles.
 Even Danielle came!  
Sydney was there too, even though she isn't a smiler...I still got a cute one of her! :)  I love those cheekies! :)

Scarlett had a fun party, yummy cake, neat presents and lots of love.
She wasn't happy about having to wear a dress but in the end it didn't matter.
I love having family close.  
More about Scarlett and her awesomeness later!

I have had quite a day and had to help Nathan with some homework.
:)

1 comment:

  1. I like the new top to your page. So cute. Happy Birthday to Scarlett.

    ReplyDelete