Infatuated, Smitten, Enamored

In love with this baby...
Oh wait this one I mean...
Juliet is the SWEETEST baby ever.  I know I always say that but she is truly a jem.
She is calm, mellow and a little grunter. Like a piggy.
She smacks when she eats (probably because of her tongue) and she has this thing with her hands.
All of my kids have this thing with their hands.
They are always fisted or wide open and always up by their chins/chest.
Nathan told me that I do that when I sleep so perhaps its a hereditary thing?
Another thing I love about Juliet is that she always furrows her brows. She gets this from Nathan and Lucas...almost every baby picture of the boys they have this face.

My most favorite thing about Juliet is that she is FINALLY
6 weeks old which means we are getting lots of this...
Seriously melt.
She closes one eye every time she smiles, like her cheeks are so big they smush an eye closed.
Haha.

She is at 7.5 hours a night on sleep, 5 oz every 4 hours and just so pleasant to have around.
I just needed to share this milestone because its pretty much the most important one in my book.
0-6 weeks over...CHECK!

6 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! I'm so excited for the smiles, but I really genuinely enjoy weeks 0-6 so I'll be content with my 3 week old for now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, 6 weeks is a big one. I remember when I hit six weeks with Quin, I was HALF WAY to 3 months - when the fussiness usually ends. Those are some super-cute smiles, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Eidson (from facebook)3/30/11, 8:07 PM

    I love it when they make it to the smiling stage :) She looks like a very happy baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abby Miller Zeldin (from facebook)3/30/11, 8:08 PM

    Thanks for sharing all of these special and cherished milestones of your precious Juliet! These pictures are absolutely adorable, and you are blessed with such a happy, healthy, and beautiful baby girl. I am so excited for our daughter Maya (who is five weeks old) to begin experiencing the same special milestones that Juliet is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby Miller Zeldin (from facebook)3/30/11, 8:08 PM

    Thanks for sharing all of these special and cherished milestones of your precious Juliet! These pictures are absolutely adorable, and you are blessed with such a happy, healthy, and beautiful baby girl. I am so excited for our daughter Maya (who is five weeks old) to begin experiencing the same special milestones that Juliet is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those pictures are SO sweet. We're probably done having kids, but if we have another I would like to custom order one just like her--she is precious.

    ReplyDelete