Spring Break Day1

We needed a break from this weekend...whew!

Go to bed past bedtime, not so good naps in unfamiliar places, schedules thrown out the window. Hahaha.
But we pressed on and went on our as planned spring break -

Day one was full of this...
Some of this...
And lots of this...
She's SMILING!!!!
The kids really wanted some outside time and we had the perfect weather for it.  Tomorrow is going to be fun too it is kids choice day! (If Nathan can change the breaks in time!)

The kids were having their afternoon snack and I told them they were done. Then I hear "Help Me! Help Me!" I run in the kitchen and see...
her toes are wedged on the drawer. Haha...naughty naughty Scarley!  Tisk Tisk!

I love slow paced days like these don't you?

2 comments:

  1. I wish we saw the sun more here. We have two weeks of spring break and it is suppose to rain for most of it!:( It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent family images.

    ReplyDelete