Love is...

...when everyone is laughing, hugging and happy to be with each other.

Love is when things just fall into place perfectly without you planning it to be that way...like forgetting to make dinner and someone calling to tell you they were planning on bringing you one that day anyway!

Love is babysitting your littlest sister while Mommy is making Dinner...
Then feeling guilty for ignoring her (your words) and then snuggle her to sleep...
Smiles!!!
Love is cleaning up for Mommy without even asking. Or insisting on the Birthday SONG for EVERY BIRTHDAY!  Click HERE for Scarlett's Song!

Hugging your sister while watching her favorite show.
Helping your sister eat while Mommy is on the phone.
Love is bringing home a loaf of bread because your wife forgot the salt in the 2 loaves she made that day. Good thing for French Toast the next day! :)

I have caught so many of these "Lovely" moments over the past few days and needed to write about it. I am grateful for my family, for my friends who brought us dinner last week and for my kids who love each other as much as I had hoped for.  I am grateful for my husband who supports us and is helpful and truly a good person. I am and continue to be very blessed and I am grateful for that as well.

Should have posted this on Valentines day huh?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I so loved this post. Your pictures and words made me giggle AND brought tears to my eyes tonight. What a beautiful family you have. Janae

    ReplyDelete