She's a Month!

Juliet is the sweetest baby ever! The kids are enamored and lets face it so are her parents! :)  She has super soft skin and the kids just want to touch her and hold her and kiss her all of the time.  There isn't much fight over who gets to feed or burp her - the biggest issue over here is to leave her alone.  They all want to know where she is what she is doing and why she is ALWAYS sleeping.
She is sleeping 5-6.5 hours at a time at night which means she is right on track with her siblings.  She is eating 4 oz ever 4 hours and is officially out of newborn clothes. At the weigh in today she was 8lbs 15oz but I don't know how accurate it was because she had just eaten before hand.  We have the BMs under control and she is doing it all by herself!
She is chunking up which is awesome!
Juliet brings a sense of cheerfulness into our house. Scarlett was the peace, Bridget was the adventure and Lucas was the serious of the house.
One thing I love is her fingers and her chinny chin chin.
I seriously considered changing my blog title to Cleft Chin Cuties!
 They are still monitoring her tongue because as you can see its tied. But she is eating like a champ and gaining weight but if it becomes an issue...they can take care of it right away! Yes!
Happy Month on Earth Juliet!
You are loved!

Okay time to compare...
click on it to make it bigger and then answer the question...

Juliet looks the most like?

15 comments:

  1. But seriously, those chins are TO DIE FOR. Do you just nibble and kiss on them all day long? I would never get anything done because I'd be so distracted by them. Precious babies, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - they all have the same noses and chins...I vote Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks a lot like Lucas as he is now, but baby pics, she's a good combo of your other girlies. So sweet! (She's in part at fault for my baby hunger... every baby I see these days just makes it worse!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am baby hungry too! its all because of you having girls. Haha.

    I think she looks like Lucas too, but in a cute way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucas...but she has dark coloring. A cute combination. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Lucas too. She is such a cute little baby! Can't believe she is a month already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No she looks like Bridget and Scarlett to me.

    She is the medium color too right? So Lucas Scarlett Juliet Bridget?

    Haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather Visaya (from facebook)3/17/11, 9:38 PM

    I think she lookos lke Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess (from facebook)3/17/11, 9:38 PM

    How is she already a month old?! Seems like you JUST had her!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah Graf (from facebook)3/17/11, 9:38 PM

    wow, she really is a perfect blend of everyone, but I agree that she looks the most like Bridget. Beautiful baby! Both of my boys are tongue tied too! There's is not so much forward as Juliet's though. Does she have a high palate as well?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Becky (from facebook)3/17/11, 9:39 PM

    So nice that it is today... My Gpa had a tied tongue, and even though he eventually had surgery, it was always hard to hear and understand him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jess (from facebook)3/17/11, 9:39 PM

    LOVE the comparison, btw. I agree...mini B, she is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becky (from facebook)3/17/11, 9:39 PM

    And, terrible and cop-out though it may be, those beautiful children all look different. They are siblings, for sure, but I think they are all different. In so many wonderful ways.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd say she looks most like Scar. And absolutely nothing like Bridg. A few similarities to Lucas, but I am only comparing the pictures, there is a lot more to compare in person.

    ReplyDelete