30 checklist review!!!

1.    Compliment 2 people a week who are not related to me. 
DONE! I sent letters, messages, called people, and complimented people in person. It was truly the highlight of my week. I made a little notebook and recorded reactions and thoughts about my experiences. I hope to share it with my kids someday.


6.    Visit/Stay at a state I have never been.
SCHEDULED! I am going to Chicago in July for a PB meetup and I couldn't be happier!
I have never been and intend to laugh myself silly. :)



8.    Make a Treat and Activity for a friend and family 1x a month. 
DONE! This one was my favorite, long term activity. I loved surprising families with a game and treat. My kids would ask about how the families took the surprise service. I felt so good doing it too! :)


9.    For every item I complete, I will put $10 in an envelope so I have $300 in fun $$ on my 30th BDAY! 
DONE!  Really glad I did this because I have $290 to spend on new clothes. I lost a total of 51 pounds and not only feel better and look better, I learned a lot about myself.


12.   Go skiing/snowboarding. The last time was 2004 right before our wedding, or if PG take kids for 1st time
I am really sad about this one. With bedrest for 22 weeks, and our winter cut short due to the weather we were unable to complete this one. I hope we can do this next season!


22.  Have a Real Girls Night/Day with different people every time, every month.
DONE! Luckily I was able to do 2 in a month, some months. I am glad Nathan is home so I can leave, and that he is such a good dad and will take ALL 5 kids when I go out with friends. Dating is an awesome thing, but having time for just me, has made me a better mother, wife, and friend.

23.  Start a Gratitude/Picture a Day journal and print it.
DONE! I can't wait to send this to the printer and have my 29th year in a book! It was hard some months, but I did it! :)


24.  Surprise Nathan with the LD for the full 40 days. 
DONE! We actually did this at the same time. I recommend this to all my friends...I love my husband more (if that is possible) and I learned how to "talk to him" better. 


27.  Conquer a fear.
DONE! I took a Zumba Class. I hate to dance. I hate to "go to the gym" but I took the class and HATED every freaking minute of it. I could hardly move afterwards.  My sister assures me, I will like it, if I try it again. I am skeptical, but willing to try it again.


29.  Visit a person every month that needs a pick me up. 
Since I was on bedrest, I couldn't get out EVERY month, but I did have visitors who picked ME up. Does that count? I promise to continue this, so I am totally counting it!




I only have a few left, and then I am done! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment