Almost a Witte - Wedding Shower

Today was Danielle's Wedding Shower.

I am so lucky to not only get new brothers with my marriage, but I get sisters too!
But, the best part of marrying into a family with BROTHERS is that I feel like I get a "say" in which new sisters I get.  I get to give the thumbs up, which I am sure is the most important approval that my Brothers in Law are looking for. Hahaha.

 Mason was my date for the evening. I strapped him in, went to get his blanket before adjusting his straps and poof! he fell asleep.
 Danielle was introducing her wedding party. She is touching her sister Mallory. I spy a Mason!
 The Witte Women. Me, Cindy (my mother in law), Sheryl (Nathan's aunt) 
and Cheyenne (Nathan's Cousin's Wife)
 Danielle is so loved. She got a ton of presents, and my kids made her a card. This was Bridget's drawing of Danielle the Bride. :)  Bridget is kinda obsessed with "fee-u-sha" right now.
 This was the naughtiest thing she got, I think. It is an apron. Haha.
It was time to leave. For the record...I am taller than Danielle. :)
She had the cutest shoes on tonight, with a pretty high heel!

Haha. I was laughing in this picture because I tipped Mason waaaaaay over so he wouldn't be in this picture. Hahaha.

Danielle is very loved by all. We are lucky to get her. Ben is really the luckiest.
I am glad I could go, and that we could be there for Danielle.
Wedding in T Minus 63 days!

I have some bow ties to make! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment