Princess and the Pea

When I was 7, I got to see my very first play. It was at Cal Poly Tech and it was the Princess and the Pea. It was excellent. I remember that I got dressed up, I got to have a special dessert and when I came home that night, I knew I wanted to be in a play someday. I remember bragging to my sister all about this play.

Lucas's School, read: The Cool Music Teacher, Mrs. Stout
put on this very same play this year!

Lucas was able to see it during the day and then they put on a performance tonight.
One of the main reasons we went, was to see Sarah. 
Or if you ask Scarlett, it was to see Emma. (Sarah's sister)

Sarah is in my class at church, and of course Emma would be there.

I took the older 3 because it was raining, and the younger 2 wouldn't have been very quiet.

 Bridget, Lucas and Mrs. Stout.
 Sarah is in the striped dress in the back on the right side.
 Lucas and Bridget were enthralled.
 Hey look! An Emma!
Scarlett was happy.

We came home, talked Nathan's ear off, and of course, like her mother, Bridget decided she is going to be in a play someday. Although, she told us she would use more expression than the 4th graders. :)

A fun evening with my kids, and brownies when we got home!

No comments:

Post a Comment