April Specials

We have done so well with our Pancake Breakfast. This time Lucas and I made Cornmeal Pancakes. They are light, fluffy and sooooo good. Lucas is becoming quite the chef and really enjoys cooking with me.
He told me during our special that he always wants to cook when it's my turn. Daddy only makes box stuff, but Mommy makes real stuff. Haha.
***
I took Scarlett to get a hair cut. She looks oh so cute and really liked just being with me.
We sat in the parking lot and sang her favorite songs while enjoying a lollipop.
She is such a sweet little girl.
***
Juliet and I went on a walk in the backyard, we played catch and then I pretended to chase her. 
She thought that was the best thing in the world. I now find her pointing outside from time to time, almost like she is saying "again!"
***
Bridget and I decided to paint a picture.
Just her and I. She dominated the conversation, like always.
I don't know how I got such a girly girl, but I did.
She can go on and on and on about the most random things. :)
***
Mason has been plugging away at physical therapy.
My time with him is spent working on his arm strength.



Every time I have a special with the kids, I realize how special each and every kid is to me.
I really encourage you to give your children an hour of undivided, unshared, attention.
Our relationships are always strengthened and we have become so close to one another, it is wonderful.

In case you were wondering, I LOVE my family, more than ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment