Happy Go Lucky

It has been so nice out lately, so we met up at the park with a friend the other day.
It was windier than I thought it would be, but the kids had a great time.

Juliet had the best time, I think.
She is seriously the happiest kid you will ever meet.
 No - that is not chocolate. It is dirt. I tried to wipe her off so many times, but she just loved playing in it. The sand too. The best thing about park days is when we can just let the kids go and play.
Ugh, so filthy.

The kids all enjoyed a picnic lunch.

Mason just sat there. He is getting so fat. Hahahaha.

The kids played nicely together, Lucas and Eva went on a mini adventure.
After every playdate he tells me how much he wishes one of his sisters were more like Eva.
Meaning...listen to him, and be interested in what HE is doing/saying.

It was so windy. Check out their pigtails!


I had mentioned how I wished I had brought chalk, and what do you know? Dawn brought some! SCORE!

 These two pics crack me up.
Sophie is such a sweet and charming little girl.

And then there is Juliet...

Haha.
Dawn said she had Jack Nicholson eyebrows.
Now, that is all I see.

"You can't handle the truth!"
LOL 

(She actually has Grandpa Plum eyebrows - or eyebrowns, as my girls call them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment