Cali Day THREE - Phil is one!

My adorable nephew Phil turned ONE last Wednesday and one of the main reasons we came to California was to celebrate it with him and 30 of his closest friends. :)
Bridget slept in till 8:30am and Nathan watched the kids while Steph and I ran to Lowe's.
Then, Stephanie decorated the back in Laker's themed stuff.

It was really cute!

Before the guests arrived, I squeezed the heck out of Phil.
 The kids waited for people to come, but really for Chris to come. Chris is Phil's other cousin that my kids have grown to love as their own too!
Then Chris arrived!
 He was just as happy to see them. :)
 The bubbles came out, and the kids had a blast.

 Juju especially. :)
Grandma, Bella and Cynthia, and Mason.

Then it was cake time!

 This is Grandpa Phil telling Little Phil that he was going to cut HIS cake.
Little Phil thought it was hilarious!
 Scarlett blew out the candle before he was able to do it, but no biggie, 
Steph just re-lit it and he got to blow it out. :)
 Then everyone enjoyed the cake. I hear it was awesomely delicious!

 Our psuedo cousins: Sophia, Lauren and Bella.
Phil eating his cake!
 Here are the cute party favors!
Nathan was mad he didn't get one! Hahahahaha

After everyone left, we took the kids out for shakes and fries for dinner.
Nathan and I had an Animal Style In and Out burger. Thanks Steph for the suggestion.


It was a neat party and a fun dinner.
Poor Scarlett got a burn on her shoulders. :(

1 comment:

  1. What is an Animal Style In-N-Out buger? I'll have to try one the next time I'm in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete