Teacher Appreciation 2012

It seems like every year goes by so quickly. With 11 school days left and a huge vacation coming up - 
I almost feel stressed with what the summer is going to bring!

Mostly excited, but still, stressed.

Anyway, we thought really hard about what to get the teachers this year. 
Lucas's school and Bridget's school have a luncheon and a whole dedicated to Teacher Appreciation.


We wanted to make something that would be useful and cute. So, here is what we came up with!

They are grocery sacks made out of Nylon. The corner is made of canvas.
They hold up to 40 pounds!

When you don't want to use it - you stuff it into the corner!
Here it is, not in use!
each teacher got three bags, and the specials teachers got two, and then the office peeps got one.

This is how we packaged it.

Labels found at eighteen25.

On the other side I wrote this poem:
You have been the "berry" best teacher, and it is very clear --
I decided to give you something, that you could cause all year!
You can stuff it into a strawberry, when it is not in use,
And next year when you see me, gimme a hug - NO EXCUSE!
I will miss you all summer, and I will try not to cry --
Happy Teacher Appreciation Day, and for now, Good Bye!

Then Lucas signed them all. I am pretty proud of that poem! Haha.

Here is Lucas delivering to each teacher.
Mrs. Stout, Music


Mr. H, PE


Mrs. King, Art


Mrs. Kelso, Kindergarten!

The Library/Tech teacher wasn't there yesterday, but she got one too. :)

Then, Bridget gave to Mrs. Lovely today!

My kids have been pretty lucky to get such great teachers this year!
They all teared up a little and gave the kids hugs. I love the community we live in.

1 comment:

  1. You are so stinkin' creative it makes me sick sometimes :) I totally dropped the ball on this one and need to do something for Nick's teachers ASAP.

    ReplyDelete