Flashback Friday : California Nov 2006

This will be the last Flashback Friday of May because we are going on a 2 week vacation! I always keep up to date on our days while we are on our vacations, so I won't interrupt the vacation with older posts. But, they will be back in June, because we as a family have really enjoyed going back and looking at Lucas and our lives, back then! hehehe.

Anyway, these pics are from Thanksgiving 2006. My parents were dying to see me Lucas again and he was free, so we went, for food! :)

*warning, pic overload*

Here is his first time on a plane. We were leaving at 7pm and it was so dark.
Here is Lucas, totally asleep on our tour of the cockpit. I tried to wake him, but it was useless.
Then he woke up.
The flight was nearly empty so he got his own seat, but preferred to be with Nathan.
 Don't you love how you take pictures of EVERYTHING with your first kid?!?

Anyway, on our trip we did lots a fun things. We went to Universal Studios...
 ...where Lucas slept. I told you he didn't "wake up" till he was like 5 months old. 

 Curious George!
 There are lots of escalators at Universal. Everyone, including the background people enjoy this part the most. LOL
 We saw Shrek in 3D. I hated that carrier!
And we saw Spiderman!
Lucas didn't like that he didn't have web action, even as a small boy.

Another day we went to the beach to take our Christmas pictures.
I begged Stephanie to take them, and she did a great job. The water was freezing and we weren't prepared for the sand and the mess that followed in my dad's new car, but it was worth it!
PS - these were all taken with our high tech, brand new 2.5 mega pixel camera! AAAAHAHAHA

 Lucas had no reaction to the water, the cold, nothing. He was just so serious the entire time. At the time I was worried about it, but now - I realize, it is just how he is. Haha.
 I swear, we have 6 kids sometimes. Nathan is always wearing a phone (for work) on his hip. It has made it into our family pictures almost every year (unintentionally)
 I have this one framed in Black and White. I just love it! (above)
 We look so young here. *sigh*

LOVE these pictures. :)


On Turkey day we went to Balboa while my dad made dinner.




Then we came home and Dinner was just about ready. Not-yet-Uncle Theo was there too!




 This is when my Dad started playing with Lucas. Here is a cute (dark) video of them "playing."
So CUTE!

It was a fun trip. So fun, that they came to Colorado the next year.
The year Bridget was born!
HERE is that post! trust me, the video on this post is GREAT!
Uncle Cory, Auntie Liz and Uncle Jared were in CO for Thanksgiving too!

I love looking back at old posts and seeing the kids when they were little. :)

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Steph5/19/12, 5:03 PM

    WOW that is intact a flashback!! Theo and I look nothing like that now LOL, thank goodness!! You guys don't look like that anymore either. Good thing with age comes beauty right?

    ReplyDelete