Balentimes Day!

The kids gave these to their teachers...I forgot to post those.
and the specials teachers.

I was lucky enough to help out again this week in Lucas's class. My MIL is awesome and comes when I need her.

Lisa, Robert's mom made the class pancakes and I was the syrup and strawberry girl.  All the kids were busily passing out their Valentines while we were hard at work. :)


They were all able to check out their loot, to which Lucas got a lot of "Wow Lucas! Army Men! That is so cool!" He was all smiles about that.



Mrs. Kelso was explaining their Valentine Day fun Math worksheets and I was in the back with the other 3 moms there. One mom made a comment about Lucas's mom being an overachiever (I'm going to leave it at that) and when I told her I was Lucas's mom --- well, she shut right up.

We came home and the kids got to open their loot.
Auntie Steph always mails something fun.
Nathan and I left a note last night for them and filled their mailboxes.
 Juliet was the passer outer.


 Since Lucas and Bridget passed out Valentines to their friends, Scarlett had to pass out one to her best friend, Emma. They have such an interesting relationship, it cracks me up.
Mason had his own special Valentine's Day. His new Physical Therapist came, and weighed him. He is 9lbs 8oz, I am not sure how accurate her measurement was, but since he gets weight checks every other week, I guess I will know his official weight next week. Haha.

This little boy is such a little miracle to me.

Okay, back to Balentimes Day.

Since Nathan is gone on Tues and Thurs in his last semester of school,  I tried to make the most of the day.
We had breakfast for dinner (kids request)
 Heart bacon, Heart Cinnamon Raisin Toast, Eggs, and Orange Juice.
 Juje loved this dinner.

Then we ran over to a friends house to deliver a package and then got in jammies to play a few "minute to win it" games.

Scarlett won ALL 6 games! She is the most patient of the group and I think that contributed to her wins. :)

It is always hard being without Nathan, but this night flew by - off to read some bedtime stories and eat my own dinner while I wait for Nathan to come home. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm surprised that mom was allowed to make pancakes. Everything has to be store bought here. I can't believe some mom was talking smack! I think you are an amazing mom! I hope to be like you as my kid(s) gets older. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing people talk smack and seeing their faces when they realize I'm right there. Haha priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these school pictures are making me "almost" miss teaching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Ha! That's so funny what that mom said! I think I would have just led her along and said, "I know right?!?" :0) And then laughed inside!! It's great being an overachiever!!

    ReplyDelete