Bling-a-Ding-Ding!

Bridget, my everything needs to be fancy and pretty in my life - daughter,
wanted to make her Valentines too! (Of course)

I found THESE and knew they would be a perfect fit.
The front says "You BLING a smile to my face." 

If you have ever heard Bridget talk, you will get why this is funny. 
Her R's for the longest time were L's.  
She would tell people her name was BLidget A-wheeze Witte. (Bridget Louise Witte)  

Slowly, this is going away as preschool has naturally fixed that part of her speech. 
Which makes a little part of me cry inside. I mean, I am happy she is growing up, but sad I won't hear her little flubs in speech anymore. 

I still can't call an orange an orange because Lucas always called them an "Orangine" - gine pronounced like Engine because when he was 2 everything was train related.

So back to the Valentine's. She has 10 in her class. So this was a great quick little activity for her and I to do.

The first 5 were hard for her to figure out, and we did have to do them together...but the last 5 she only needed help with the final wrap. I would probably do this with an older kid in the future.
When we were done, she said "I just love jewel-er-rey!"

Without further ado -- here they are.

I am most impressed with her name writing. She has been practicing extra hard at preschool and Mrs. Lovely has been teaching her tricks because, Bridget has some harder letters in her name. B R D G are easier to write lower case (according to Mrs. Lovely) so, that is how Bridget has learned them. 

Not too bad huh?
A fun project, using everything I had on hand. :)
Yes, that paper is the same from yesterday.

1 comment: