JuJu's Bee-Day Party!

I had been checking different pins and websites for a few months and didn't see anything I loved. (as usual) so I did a lot of things on my own. I am pretty proud of myself.

We had the Witte's, RV and their kids, and my parents, for Juliet's Birthday Party. Since Scarlett is having a real birthday party in 2 weeks, we celebrated her birthday with family yesterday too. It was really fun.

I just love themed parties. It is so easy to find things when you have in your head a theme.

Juliet had a Bee themed party because we often call her JuJu Bee.
Also because I found this ADORABLE outfit and my kids always get a birthday outfit to match their party.



I also found ones for the other girls, so they wore theirs too!


I started the day making Olive Oil Muffins (dad's request)

Then they took Lucas and Bridget to the park so I could finish working on the party.
Here are the party favors. Inside the bags were jelly beans!


Here are the cupcakes. They were Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Glaze and Lemon Sugar topped with Blackberries.


I made Marshmallow Bee Pops with Yellow and Chocolate Bark and Pretzels with wings!



 I will admit, I went over the top - but again, themes are easy to do!


 From L to R: Black, Yellow and White Chips with Salsa, Marshmallow Bees, Lemon Drops, Spring Oreos (yellow and black), Apple Walnut Honey Cake (b/c it looked like a hive), Popcorn, Taffy, Honey Sticks, Corn Pops, and Licorice.

I also did cheese and crackers, and that big jar in the back was filled with Pineapple Punch.


 I sat down for a bit to feed Mason. He was being so cute.


 And then he sneezed. Haha.


When Grandma and Grandpa came back with the kids they chilled and watched Tangled until the party started.



Uncle Alex (almost 16) and Noah (6)



The two Grandmas!


Uncle Ryan with Macer


 Veronica with the kids.


 Scarlett (almost 3) and Elijah (almost 4)

Present Time!

Bridget is the best party guest. She is so excited for everyone, even if she doesn't receive any gifts.


Before Scarlett opened this present she got an Ariel card. She shouted "OREOLE!!!!" and then it played music and she loved that card so much she almost forgot she had a present too! 


Mason was shouting "Power to the Cake"

So we sang and did cake!


Then we chatted and played and had a great time.



Sydney (almost 18 months)


The two Grandpas!

Then everyone left and Grandpa Horn held Mason while we put the kids to bed and then we stayed up talking KID FREE!


It was such a fun party and we were so glad everyone could make it!
Next time Ben and Danielle will be there too! :)

6 comments:

  1. great job on that party! looks like fun was had by all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about us??? JK Looks awesome, I'm gonna hire you for a party one time. I will call you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! And I love everyone's outfits! Can't wait until next next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm not nearly as cool. I'm sure Daxtons birthday will be completely ordinary. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christin Stewhart2/23/12, 10:35 AM

    Very clever bee themed partay! Girls were adorable. I'm liking all the decor in the home. I loves me some blues, grays and browns.

    ReplyDelete