Hair Adventures 2/10, 3/10

Using this VIDEO I chose 2 hairstyles for my 10 things I need to try before I chop my hair.

I learned a few things.
One, my hair is "too long."
Two, my hair is too heavy and therefore will not be held up by "just a few bobby pins"
Three, I tried rolling over in bed the other night and it was under Nathan's arm and I felt trapped.
Four, I can't WAIT to cut my hair.
Five, NEVER do my hair in front of the girls, they inevitably ask for theirs to look just like mine after I have spent 20 minutes pinning it to death.
Six, I need a new bra. (okay that one wasn't related, but still a fact!)
Haha.


This one I have done several times and actually like it. I did tuck that little tail in and pin it after that photo. :)

The third style...
 My hair is to the top of my pants, and this was mid pinning, only 1/2 of it!
My hair has become CRAZY curly since I had Mason.
I don't quite know what to do with it, so cutting it will be amazing!
Emmaly, if you see this...this hair looked like this when I took it out before bed!

3 comments:

  1. I love the braided hair! I have tried to do it but 1. my hair is too long 2. It is heavy (not nearly as heavy as yours so I don't know how you did it) and 3. bobby pins do not stay in my hair. It is much too slick for that...and I can't go long without washing it to make it 'dirty' so that it will stay better. They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok....so, I LOL'ed at your hair getting stuck under Nathan's arm in bed! hahaha....I can just picture it. And I LOVE those up-do's. Were your arms so tired after putting your hair up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one! That looks like it must've take forever but I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete