February Specials

Scarlett and I went to Joann's and then went to McDonald's for a sundae.
While we were ordering, a familiar face gets in line behind us.
"Emma!" Scarlett was thrilled.
We went into the play area, and Scarlett went right inside to play.
Emma was skeptical, so we went to the tall tables to watch the cars go by and to sit next to each other and eat.
Emma's mom taught Scarlett a new trick with straws and when she came home she was so excited to show everyone.

Lucas and I spent some quality time assembling a new lego set and played for a good 2 hours.
He really enjoyed building a harder 8+ set and having someone who wouldn't wreck it - play with him.

Juliet and I took a walk around the block and Mason joined us.

Bridget and I went to buy her some new clothes because she is now in a 6x.
She loved every single minute of it and I told her we could go people watch and sip on some hot chocolate.
She LOVED this so much!

Nathan and I are going to try a new restaurant for Denver Restaurant week on Wednesday.

I am really loving this time with my kids. It is so nice to just be somewhere else and just give them my undivided attention. We talk about all sorts of things and really connect on a different level.

I also love to come home and pat myself or Nathan on the back for a job well done, because our kids are pretty awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Because of you and your family we have started specials in our house. What a great idea to stop and enjoy each and every kid. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete