Hair Adventures 4/10, 5/10, 5.5/10

This one is called the Gibson
 I have super thick hair. And - it is so hard to straighten it. I don't like putting stuff in my hair so it just looks more..."natural" here. haha.



and this next one is found HERE
That girls orange hair makes me excited for teenager Scarlett! (because HERS is NATURAL!)   :)
I actually ended up doing 2 braids, and people thought I was actually wearing a headband!

This one is totally doable with short hair too!

Juliet even got a silly little hair do today!
She loved sitting in the hair doing spot, and laughed and laughed. I guess months of watching her older sister get tortured actually worked! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the braid headband. Congrats on your new van. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the braid headband too! Seems like you're having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete