8 months of Juliet

8 months of the sweetest baby ever!

Lucas at 8 months which kills me how much we have changed, but he hasn't much.

Bridget at 8 months pretty much describes her to this day.

Scarlett at 8 months is also a very accurate description of her right now.

And now to JuJu Bean - the cutest thing you've ever seen!


Juliet has found her voice. She only uses it when she is hungry (screaming because I am not fast enough) or happy (laughing at everything, everyone, all the time)


She has a love/hate relationship with baby food. She loves it sometimes, and hates it other times.  Most of the time you will see her eating normal food because certain family members ahem, Nathan, feel the need to give it to her when she refuses baby food.


Usually Juliet is fearless. The above picture is my favorite because you can see she is genuinely nervous that the rocking chair is going to tip.


Juliet wants to be a big girl so much. All she does is watch her siblings and long for the day when she can run around and be defiant play with them. :)

I could go on and on but I won't -
I will just sit here in awe at this beautiful little girl.

FYI - this dress is 12-18 month and Scarlett wore it on her 1st birthday

I was almost inclined to do a Who Wore it Best Poll but Nathan talked me out of it. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment