Close Enough

One of the things I had on my 30 before 30 was to make Christmas clothes for my kids.

Jared and Erin's wedding was coming up closer so I made dresses for that instead.  My friend Meloni is starting a dress shop on Etsy and so I made about 14 of the dresses (4 for the wedding) and 10 for the shop so I could stock up the inventory and make money too! It has been so much fun. And I have sold 3 dresses so far!

So here is what I made for the girls.
The material/fabric is by Joel Dewberry and I love it.
The girls looked great at the wedding AND at church too!





Seriously Juliet - calm down! Hahaha.

The girls loved hearing that their dresses were cute and really really liked telling everyone 
that Mommy made them.  :)

3 comments:

  1. So cute! They looked great today as I saw you in passing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post tips on how to pose or take pictures of little kids. they are always perfectly lined up and smiling. awesome as always.

    love the dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! I still dont know where you get your time to do all of that. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete