Dat's Me!

I always love putting babies in front of mirrors.  They always think there is someone on the other side and sometimes they end up realizing it is actually them!

These are from a month ago and I totally forgot to post them. :)

I know its a shocker that I did this with the other kids!

Juliet was older than 6 months which is what the other kids were.  I think she is a little chunkier too! :)






She was starting to get mad that her little friend wouldn't leave. It was so funny.

This is the last time you will probably see the kids bathroom green. 
This summer it is going to be converted to the girls bathroom since Lucas's room and bathroom will be permanently moved to the basement.  The girls want a "few-sh-a" bathroom (fuchsia) and Lucas is fine with that because he wants his bathroom to be aquamarine. 

Since the flood a few months ago we have to rip out and redo the bathroom anyway so - its a win, win for me and my girlies, and Lucas too because he is tired of "steppin on hair ties" and sharing with the girls...and in this house there are a lot of those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment