Youthful, Love's Child, Sweetness

That is what Juliet's name means. It truly fits her.

We have had a lot of trials, and stresses over the past 2 months.
2 floods, a power issue, #5's potential issues, college/scheduling, 2 ER trips, etc.

But no matter how tough things are right now and how much worse they could be we are lucky enough to have this sweet baby in our lives.

She is just always happy. Always.

And on the hard days, I need to see this face just to get through it.



She is such a funny little lady.

I feel so lucky to have her in the house. She also some how knows how difficult the days are because those are the days she is the best. She can sit and just watch and be happy with a quick hello here and there and be content with that. 

Since she is crawling she can get to what she needs, and for that I am grateful.

Her siblings are over the moon in love with her and are excellent care takers when I need them to be.

Oh JuJu Bean. 
Don't ever grow up. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. I know why you disabled comments before, but if you need anything please let me know.

    Juliet is always happy. I am glad you can see the good through all the difficult.

    ReplyDelete