A Planner

Bridget is very excited about her MERMAID birthday party next month.

She has drawn pictures, she has made lists of all things she MUST have at her birthday party.

She has come up with the theme.

She has decided on decorations, the cake, and most importantly what she should wear.

Who is this kid? ; )

During all of this she told me she wished she could plan parties everyday.
When I told her she could, that it was a real job she lit up!
Cool Aunt Donna plans parties as a real job!

Bridget is our social butterfly. I am sure she will be planning parties for all her friends, forever.
Cutting down the guest list was extremely hard for her because she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I am so glad we only do parties for 3,4, and every EVEN year after that.
I would run out of themes. Hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. This is the party I am not supposed to miss darn it!!

    My neice is so smart and she knows what she wants!

    ReplyDelete