Utah Day 3.5 - The Reception!

So everyone road down the slides...including my kids.  They cried the night before because I thought they were scared and so I thought they shouldn't do it the next day but they were actually crying that they only got one turn.

Silly Kids.

Okay on to the Par-tay...

I looooooooved the set up.


The cookie bar - for dessert.


Sydney


The mustaches were the place holders...


Kayla and Emma took care of Scarlett the whole time!
Scar loved being with the big kids.


The 2 bebes.
Juliet 7 months, Sydney 1 year.




There was delicious food and then on to the dancing!



Which my kids did a lot of.


This is "cool Aunt Donna"
She took the slide down with Bridget, and put Juliet to sleep...she is their great aunt I think?



One thing I love about my kids is that they are NOT shy!
So many people complimented us on our kids and their silly personalities and a few wanted to take Bridget home!  That makes me laugh and I should have taken them up on their offer! Hahaha.


My kids have only ever known Erin as Aunt Erin.
They have loved her forever and now its official! :)


Chris was there too!
J/K


Congrats to Jared and Erin.  What a perfect addition to the family.  We hope to welcome more "additions" from you in the future...cause I am done "adding" to the Witte family. HAHAHAHAHA.

It was great fun and we were able to meet a lot of Nathan's cousins.
It was nice to sit and watch everyone meet and greet and enjoy each other's company.

I love weddings! I can't wait for the next one...next summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment