The Calm Before The Storm

I am not a fan of the 3's.  
I also think that my kids have a rough bout of behavior right around their half birthday. 
The week right before their birthday they seem to also turn into naughty naughty kids.

Bridget's birthday is in 14 days and she has been a sweetheart.
I am not going to lie, this makes me very nervous.

She and Scarlett have this new thing that when they wake up they get books, climb to the top bunk (Bridget's Bed) and read for 30-40 minutes.  They want no interruptions and usually bring their babies up to read with them.


Bridget also has a hard time being gentle with Juliet.
She is a great loving sister but she is ... how do I put it Elmira Fudd when it comes to babies...


She loves them and they can't wait to get out of her clutches. LOL
But I asked her to hold Juliet while Nathan was vacuuming and then they both fell asleep.

This "new" Bridget gives me mixed emotions. 
Is this her new 4 year old self or is this the beginning of her worst week as a 3 year old?

Only time will tell I guess.
Regardless, we still love her and appreciate the spice she brings to the family...I hope it lasts. hehehe.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    I have been blessed with gorgeous nephews and nieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats me by the way...up there!

    ReplyDelete