Halloween Activity

I am kinda rude and always take over the ward's Halloween Party/Chili Cook Off.  

When I am not in charge I hate it. I never have a good time.  
When I am in charge I am completely stressed and freaked out and over do it, but I am happy at the end of the night.

Go figure.

This year I delegated almost everything out.

We had 231 people there. It was a great turn out.

Things ran as smoothly as they could for that amount of people.

Because I was "taking it easy" I hardly got any pictures.
Here are some of what went down though.




There were some awesome costumes and great people to talk to .

We had carnival games on one side, trick or treating on the other and everyone left with candy in their bags and smiles on their faces. So even though I couldn't control or make things run smoother, they still worked out alright.  Couldn't ask for much more. :)

1 comment: