Trick or Trunk

Lucas's school has a HUGE Halloween activity every year.  It was a bit chilly so Bridget wore her Kitty Costume from last year.  Nathan took the kids and I stayed home with JuJu Bean!
 Scarlett was hilarious apparently...
 The kids had their tickets and were ready to go in...
 This line wrapped around the school all the way to the gate of my neighborhood.
 Some people really went all out on their trunks. Nathan took a lot of pictures but he is still figuring out the new camera so I didn't put the blurry pics in. You are welcome for that.



The kids had a great time with their dad, and got to see their friends in costume.
Bridget told me what she wanted to be next year...there were 6 different things.

Lucas was glad to do a school thing, I was glad they got to go out.

Beware...there are at LEAST 3 more Halloween posts. Ward, Work and The Actual Night.  Oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment