Orangish/Reddish...no, Scarlet !

Scarlett was in need of a serious haircut.

Nathan and I didn't want to cut it, in fear that the color would change. Lucas's hair gets really red the longer it is and when we cut it for some reason it goes right back to orange. Most of the gingered Witte's hair does this but Scarlett's hair doesn't. It is this beautiful color Orange I hope it stays this color.

Nathan grew up with a girl names Lexi Halgren and she has similar hair to my Scarlett. Here is Lexi's hair:

Nathan has always loved this girls hair, and when I met her many years ago it was the best Red/Orange I had ever seen.  I am so grateful we got a daughter with this hair color!

So we decided to trim Scarlett's hair in hopes it would make it thicker and nicer in the long run.

So without further adieu here are the before shots:

Just in time for Static Cling Season! :)

And after 3 inches...


They wanted me to cut it shorter but its still thin so I wanted it to be a little longer.  I don't like those bobs where its short in back and long in front.  It looks cute on a lot of people but its not my favorite.


Its about the same length as Bridget's now so in about a year or so I am sure it will be just as thick and pretty as Bridget's, just Orangish/Reddish or what is actually called ScarleT 
(one t is the color and the fever, 2 t's is the name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment