Utah Day 3 - The Wedding!

Jared took his brothers and friends shooting in the morning.

Jared has an eclectic collection of guns, including an AK 47 and shot guns and so much more.

Nathan got to go and shoot and he had such a fun time with his brothers. They shot clay pigeons and were gone for 3 hours.


While the boys were gone the girls were at the condo with the kids, and me. :)

We looked at a few things for the next Witte wedding next summer, oh yeah Ben and Danielle are engaged!

After that we all parted ways to set up, get ready etc...

I took a car up and the kids rode the ski lift up to the top.

I made the little girls dresses. Bridget and Scarlett were leaf girls.
They threw leaves on the runway.



 Juliet was ASLEEP!


Here is Jared and his men. Jared dressed them. :)


Erin nieces and SIL and sister.


My boy!


Erin and her sister. Her dress and hair were amazing. :)


I love this picture...


Bridget couldn't keep her eyes off of the Bride and Groom. She loved every minute of the wedding and told me she can't WAIT for hers! Nathan and I laughed and in sync both said..."I can." It was so random! Hahaha.


Here's Sydney. She is such a little rascal. :)


Juliet finally woke up...happy I might add. 


Here is what the nieces walked down with...


Then the obligitory Witte family picture...minus Chris who is on his mission in PA.


The future Mr. and Mrs. Witte
Summer 2012


And Liz and Cory Jensen
(Nathan's only sis)


After the pics everyone headed down the mountain...via Alpine Slide or in my case suburban. :)

Next up the PARTY!!

1 comment:

  1. what a fun event. In the family picture S looks like B to me:) Good job on the dresses

    ReplyDelete