Royalty and Friendship

This morning I had an appointment. The Witte's watched the girls while Lucas was at school.

Grandpa and Grandma made pancakes for breakfast and as Grandpa Witte handed Bridget her plate he said "here you go missy (or something of the like) and Bridget said "you mean, your highness!"  

She is something isn't she?

***

My super awesome come to my rescue barefoot neighbor/good friend took Scarlett and her daughter to the zoo for a play date...I need to mention this was AFTER she took Lucas in at 7am AND took him to school.
Seriously major owing her back at some point!

She (my friend) loves me enough to know how I would need pictures of this event so she emailed me some...


They look so cute. It makes me laugh so hard to see sour puss and serious face in the same picture. 


They are only a few weeks apart in age and luckily turning into a cute little pair of friends.


Scarlett asked me if she could have a giraffe in her room someday. 
It was so nice for Scarlett to get out and have a play date and some time without mommy.

I feel so lucky to have friends who have kids for my kids. :)
Also to have friends "get me" Hahaha.

1 comment: